Sunday, April 17, 2011

Improving Every Day.

I definitely feel like I'm getting better everyday. I'm trying to do a few more things for myself everyday. That's been partly due to my own survival. Courtney has learned that she can put things out of my reach that she doesn't want me to have. The other morning she was sleeping and I wanted a granola bar. They were on the top shelf in the pantry. I tried getting on my tip-toes then using my fingers to get the box to the edge of the shelf because I can't raise my arms very high. I finally got them to the edge to grab then so I could get one out. Later Courtney saw that I put them on the second shelf where I could reach them. She put them back on the top shelf where they belong! Later she realized they were on that shelf because I could reach them there and reorganized a few things that I could reach. I did notice the Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys are still on the top shelf where I can't reach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment