Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One More Test.

I think I'm finally reaching the end of testing/doctors and all of the poking and prodding that goes along with it. I had a bone scan this morning. It required another injection of some sort of dye. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start glowing in the dark! The bone scan was a lot like the CAT Scan. Your only job is to lay very still for about 20 minutes while the x-ray machine scans your body. I think I could have had the TSA do the same thing at the airport for a lot less fuss and expense!

I stopped at LabCorp after my bone scan to get the blood work done that the onologist ordered. The waiting area was packed. I looked at the bruises on the inside of both arms and decided I could do the blood work another day. I'm feeling a bit like a pin cushion.

I talked to the surgeon's office to see if they have confirmed a surgery date yet. The week of April 4th apparently only works for me. They are trying to get it set up for either April 1st (I'm not crazy about having surgery on April Fool's Day. I would get some joker who gives me a nose job instead of a b--- job) or April 12th. I really want to get in and get this taken care of. Enough with the testing and sticking of needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment